- Recent Zogby poll: Nearly half the country believes the U.S. Government effected a cover-up of September 11th.
Here revealed for the first time on film is the cover-up confronted and exposed by the 9/11 families.
9/11: Press for Truth is the film and DVD to help wake up half the country to what the other half already knows.
THE TIME IS RIGHT. The tide is turning.
Please join us today to help see the call for the truth and a new investigation sweep the nation!
- Although independent investigations began within weeks of both Pearl Harbor and the Kennedy assassination, the same was not true of the attacks of September 11th. Most are unaware that the formation of the 9/11 Commission was strongly opposed by many in Washington, including the Bush administration. It was only after intense pressure from the 9/11 families, led by a particular twelve calling themselves the Family Steering Committee, that, fourteen months after the attacks, the first hearing finally began.
- In 9/11: Press for Truth, five of the most prominent members of the Family Steering Committee, including three of the 'Jersey Girls' (recently in the news after Ann Coulter's attacks), tell their story for the first time, providing the most powerful argument yet for why 9/11 still needs investigation.
- Adapting Paul Thompson's definitive Complete 9/11 Timeline (published by HarperCollins as The Terror Timeline), the filmmakers collaborate with documentary veterans Globalvision (Beyond JFK, 1994; WMD: Weapons of Mass Deception, 2004) to stitch together rare, overlooked news clips, buried stories, and government press conferences, revealing a pattern of official lies, deception, and spin.
- "The story of the Jersey widows and their struggle for the truth deserves to be heard." -Larisa Alexandrovna, RawStory.com
- "Press for Truth is an astonishing portrayal of the lengths our public servants will go to protect themselves from any accountability." -Scott Horton, Antiwar.com
- "They lied, they all lied." -Patty Casazza, one of the Jersey widows in 9/11: Press for Truth