- Finally an audio CD resource for 9/11 activists!
- This CD is an introduction to the 9/11 truth movement.
It starts with the sounds of that day, including the voices of witnesses
at the scene on the day of 9/11.
- The tracks that follow include interviews
with many of the leading 9/11 researchers including: David Ray Griffin,
Professor James Fetzer of Scholars for 9/11Truth, economist Paul Craig
Roberts, and Steven Jones, the physics professor from BYU.
- Each track on the CD covers one topic of the 9/11 coverup such as:
The collapse of WTC building 7, molten metal in the basements, and the
pulverization of the concrete.
- Listen at home or in your car. Give it to friends and family as an easy
way to introduce the concepts of 9/11 truth. This CD is guaranteed
to open the eyes of anyone who has not yet heard the truth about
that fateful day.
- Total run time of 50:25 includes:
·Re-witnessing 9/11 (8:28)
·WTC Building 7 (3:40)
·Steel and Fire (5:37)
·The Dust (3:20)
·Molten Metal (3:23)
·Where was NORAD? (10:17)
·Paul Craig Roberts (7:26)
·Oral Histories (6:37)